Allerderm Spot-on is a unique emulsion which helps to rebuild damaged skin and also soothe and moisturise irritated skin.
Designed for dogs and cats with a skin imbalance, Allerderm is a unique blend of cerumides and fatty acids which helps to restore the skin’s natural defences. This, in turn, helps to reduce skin reactions caused by common allergies.
Product features :
- Allerderm can be administered onto the skin with the easy to use spot-on applicator
- Allerderm helps to repair the skin and enables the skin to maintain a normal structure.
- Also for skin prone to discomfort and to help on the road to recovery.
- Allerderm Spot-On for cats and dogs, comes in a pack of 6 x 2ml pipettes or 6 x 4ml pipettes for dogs over 10kg.
Product benefits :
- Proven to help restore the epidermis in dogs and cats suffering from skin problems1
- Effects of a Topically Applied Preparation of Epidermal Lipids on the Stratum Corneum Barrier of Atopic Dogs, A. Piekutowska, D. Pin, C.A. Rème, H. Gatto, and M. Haftek, Journal of Comparative Pathology 2008, Vol. 138, 197-203